June 19, 2012 3:55 pm |
This information is current as of 6/18/2012 and takes precedent of any information printed elsewhere on this site.
- On-line Registration will officially close on Wednesday, June 20that 11:59 pm!
- Registration will continue on Saturday, June 23rd on site at South Shore Harbor from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
- On-site entry fees will be $150.00 for the 5150 New Orleans event and $125.00 for the Big Easy Sprint.
- All Bike Check in will take place on Sunday, June 24th from 4:30am to 6:15am.
- Pro athletes will be starting in waves while age group athletes will have a time trial swim start with two athletes starting every 5 seconds.
- Athlete parking at South Shore Harbor will be clearly marked for your convenience, so please follow the signs and volunteer directions to your parking areas. There are over 1,100 parking spots in and around South Shore Harbor!
- Premier Event Management is encouraging Tri Clubs from around the south to bring their Club Tents to the 5150 New Orleans post event party area. Lets make this our summer party special at the only qualifier for the Hy-Vee 5150 US Championship in the region! Call our office at 504-454-6561 to secure your spot for next weekendâ€™s event. Note: PEM will have overnight security on-site for Saturday evening, so club tents can be set up on Saturday, June 23rd if your club would like that time frame.